Day Of The Dead Art & Whimsical Paintings

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ornament, Air-Freshener, or Door Hanger? And... Japan Relief Painting

So, my husband and I were driving all day yesterday and I got bored and decided to start a sewing project in the car. This is how it turned out...


This item is displayed in my shop on Etsy, http://www.bearycreative.etsy.com/
It is $10 and can be used several ways. Decorative tree ornament... Door hanger... Or... an air-freshener!!! I love this idea, and yes I will soon have one hanging in my car :) I have different scents listed on the listing for this so you can message me and tell me which one you want. I will soon have several different patterns to choose from!

Also, I created a painting for "Japan Relief" called, "Come Together" and I will donate $10 of this painting to Redcross if it sells!




No comments:

Post a Comment