Day Of The Dead Art & Whimsical Paintings

Friday, March 4, 2011

New Paintings & A New Adventure

Thora and Nora



Til Death Do Us Part


You can find these paintings on my Etsy site at: http://bearycreative.etsy.com

So, I've been wanting to try something new for a while now.. and I finally did it yesterday! I was at my favorite arts and crafts store when I ran into some art clay. I have always admired people who make really cool art dolls out of clay, (I have bought a couple from a lady named, Athena Workman on Etsy at "MissMillificent" and they are treasures :), so I decided to go ahead and give it a shot. It was a little harder to get the clay sculpted then I thought it would be, and there's a lot of technique in creating something out of clay! But, I made a cool little gal named Pita (who still needs clothes and hair :) Here's a pre-showing of my 1st ever clay art doll..





No comments:

Post a Comment