Day Of The Dead Art & Whimsical Paintings

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Get To Know Me


Hello Everyone :) I'm Jeri (the one on the left) and that's my twin sister Jessie, (also my best friend!) I thought I'd share a little about myself with you to get to know me a little better. I was born on August 5, 1986 in Oklahoma City, Ok. to my two wonderful parents who have been married for 27 years! We moved to Tulsa when I was 6 and I grew up in the suburbs there for 18 years. After graduating H.S. in 05, I worked at a store called Fossil for the next year while trying to decide what to do with my life. In 2006 I went to cosmetology school and for the next year, worked on getting my cosmetology license. After graduating I got a job at Marylin Ihloff Salon and worked there til 2008. I loved doing hair but... my life was taking me in a new direction, so I just went with it :)  While working at Ihloff, a guy who I had worked with at Fossil came back into my life. We dated for a year and decided to get married on December 27th, 2008!  Now we've been married for a little over 2 years and we just moved to the country in October and I love it :) It's peaceful out here and I get to be creative and work on my paintings and crafts whenever I want.


We have added to our family since getting married and have two little girls :) Lexi is a 6 yr. old black, white, and tan chihuahua with a sweet, loving personality. Muff is a 1 yr. old long hair chihuahua with a fun, easy going personality.





This is our family :) Thanks for taking the time to read all this! And buy a painting!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment